× Members

pip

More
7 years 10 months ago #159711 by sue hudson
pip was created by sue hudson
Hi Thank you so much for your guides to filling out How Your Disabilty Affects You ( we call it The Form of Doom). Can you tell me how do I find out at which office my DWP decision maker is based at if I live near Preston, as you advise me to send copies of my medical evidence to them . Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart you keep me sane . Regards sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #159725 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip
Hi Sue,

All DWP post goes to a central sorting office. You should mark the envelop 'FAO Decision Maker' and send it to the address on your most recent letter from DWP.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #159732 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip
Thank you for that. Can I just ask do I just send copies of my medical evidence or a copy of my How Your Disability Affects You form as well . Regards sue

More
7 years 10 months ago #159764 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip
Hi I have not received my pip 1 form back to sign or a copy of my DLA report as promised. I have finished How Your Disability Affects You ( The Form of Doom ) will be posting it tomoz as it needs to be in by Sunday 5th June. Who should I ring concerning this ? The general DWP helpline or the DWP office dealing with my claim . Keep the good work up I am very grateful for your hard work you keep me sane . sue

More
7 years 10 months ago #159791 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip

sue wrote: Thank you for that. Can I just ask do I just send copies of my medical evidence or a copy of my How Your Disability Affects You form as well . Regards sue

I would send both, but please be aware, you don't have to do this unless you have concerns that information might be lost during the assessment process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #159820 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip

sue wrote: Hi I have not received my pip 1 form back to sign or a copy of my DLA report as promised. I have finished How Your Disability Affects You ( The Form of Doom ) will be posting it tomoz as it needs to be in by Sunday 5th June. Who should I ring concerning this ? The general DWP helpline or the DWP office dealing with my claim . Keep the good work up I am very grateful for your hard work you keep me sane . sue

I've merged your latest post with your others, please try and keep all of your questions in one topic it makes it much easier for us to support you.

It's quite unusual now for an PIP1 to be sent out for signature, as you have received the PIP2 you are long past this point in the process.

If your DLA information was still available, for many claimants it will have been destroyed, then it will have been included in the file sent to the Assessment Provider, if you did not specifically ask for a copy of the information then I would not have expected you to have received a copy.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.