× Members

pip

More
7 years 10 months ago #160294 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip
Hi well ' The Form of Doom ' is posted so I would just like to ask would it be advisable to write to my GP stating that if she fills in a GP Factual Report I wish to see it before it is sent to the DWP and send it recorded delivery. I ask because she would not do me a supporting letter and I don't feel she has my best interests at heart. And no there is no other GP that I trust I'm kinda scrapping the barrel as far as empathy and understanding go at this surgery . On a positive note I am still in touch with my amazing GP that cared for me for over 12 years I put her name first on my form she did me a supporting letter so is there a chance that they would ask her to fill in GP report if one is needed? If so I don't need to worry . Thank you once again for all your hard work you keep me sane I feel like a rebel fighting for justice for the vunerable and disabled . sue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160349 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip
Sue

There's no reason why you shouldn't request that your GP practice contact you before completing any request for information in regard your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161018 by sue hudson
Hi can I just ask my son made the PiP 1 phone call on the 5th May 2016 and during the call we were promised a copy of my DLA medical report and that it would take 2 weeks. I have since rung to say I have not recevied it and was told it was requested on 14th May and they do not know when I will receive it . I am quite anxious now as I still do not have it and it is 15th June 4 weeks since it was requested. Who should I write to requesting they send it to me asap possibly the DWP dealing with my PIP claim. Thank you . sue .

More
7 years 10 months ago #161042 by Gordon

sue wrote: Hi can I just ask my son made the PiP 1 phone call on the 5th May 2016 and during the call we were promised a copy of my DLA medical report and that it would take 2 weeks. I have since rung to say I have not recevied it and was told it was requested on 14th May and they do not know when I will receive it . I am quite anxious now as I still do not have it and it is 15th June 4 weeks since it was requested. Who should I write to requesting they send it to me asap possibly the DWP dealing with my PIP claim. Thank you . sue .

You can make a Subject Access Request but it is unlikely to be any quicker than the DWP retrieving it as part of your original request

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Depending on when it was produced, it may now be in offsite storage which is why there is a delay, it is also possible that it has now been destroyed as they regularly dispose of old documentation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161511 by sue hudson
Hi I am panicking just recieved white envelope saying I have to attend a medical ah! Has any one been to the Atos centre at 62-64 Hallgate Wigan WN1 1HP as I need a ground floor assesement room and would appreciate any info on centre . It's like being invited to the Headmasters office to be interogated I sent approx 28 pages of medical evidence . Thank goodness I have a wonderful Best Friend and 2 amazing sons and your site to keep me safe and sane . sue :)

More
7 years 10 months ago #161513 by Gordon

sue wrote: Hi I am panicking just recieved white envelope saying I have to attend a medical ah! Has any one been to the Atos centre at 62-64 Hallgate Wigan WN1 1HP as I need a ground floor assesement room and would appreciate any info on centre . It's like being invited to the Headmasters office to be interogated I sent approx 28 pages of medical evidence . Thank goodness I have a wonderful Best Friend and 2 amazing sons and your site to keep me safe and sane . sue :)

Phone ATOS to ask about the assessment centre, you can say that you would a Health and Safety risk if asked to attend on anything other than the Ground Floor. An internet search should be able to show you whether there is parking at or close to the building.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.