× Members

pip

More
7 years 7 months ago #167548 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip
Ok so mandatory reconsideration is being typed up by my son . Do I send it to my local DWP office that I deal with , the central office , or both . Feeling scared but fighting for justice .I have RA a life long degenerative condition . I have permanently damaged joints and now my spine and hips are beginning to thin. I was put on standard for both for 2 years . Apparentley my permanently damaged joints are going to get better. Fired up and ready to go ah! Thank you regards sue .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #167587 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip
Hi Sue,

The MR request should be sent to the DWP address at the top of the decision letter.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167781 by sue hudson
Replied by sue hudson on topic pip
Hi guys I have made a really important decision I am not going to appeal my award . The process is having a detremental affect on my mental and phsyical health . I very much value all the support you have given me . I have fought for justice all my life but I need to take time out. My Uncle took me on a day out to Wales yesterday I was uncomfortable in the car struggled to walk couldn't put my shoes on at some of the stops we made but my Uncle spoilt me he loves me so do the rest of my family and friends and that is what matters . Who knows in 2 years my CBT may have taught me a better way to deal with brown envelopes . Thank you from the bottom of my heart you people are amazing . Good luck to any one filling out their ' form of doom' Best wishes from sue crazy cat lady.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167799 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic pip
Hi Sue,

You have to do what is best for you - fighting DWP is so very hard.

I'm glad you have made a decision you feel happy with - and I'm also glad that you have family who love and care for you. Not everyone is so blessed.

Best wishes from another crazy cat lady!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.