× Members

Do the Tribunal have access to any reports??

More
7 years 10 months ago #162207 by UmmB
Sorry Gordon, I was referring to letters from my GP and social worker which I have sent when I initially made my claim and just before my review assessment - I had to fill the form in a couple months before this assessment too around January 2016. The review assessment was April 2016. The Mandatory reconsideration with more letters was end of May 2016. So if this bundle of paperwork goes to the tribunal then I won't need to send these again will I?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162212 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Do the Tribunal have access to any reports??
You will receive a copy of the bundle too, so you can send in anything that is missing for any reason.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162214 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Do the Tribunal have access to any reports??

UmmB wrote: Also I keep reading that in order to appeal, I should have a letter with the heading "Mandatory Reconsideration Notice". I do not have this. Mine says "personal independence payment decision". Also it says you sent us your how your disability affects you form, but I actually went a mandatory reconsideration.. Can I appeal with this letter?

No, the tribunal service cannot accept an appeal without a copy of the MR notice. I'm afraid you will have to contact DWP for this. The 1 month allowed to submit an appeal is taken from the date of the MR letter, so you will not be out of time.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162234 by UmmB
Sorry Gordon, it seems my last message hasn't been delivered. The letters I was referring to were letters I sent with my initial claim, then letters from my GP and social worker before I was assessed again in April 2016. Then a letter from my GP and support worker in May 2016 for MR. So will I not need to send any of these back to the tribunal as they will receive them with this bundle?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162236 by UmmB
Sorry, I'm not sure again why my message disappeared. I just want to say thank you Mrs Hurtyback. Can you confirm that I will receive these letters back in the bundle from DWP before I send my appeal? When I ask for a letter with the heading MR Notice, is there a way to ask for all of this info?
Bit odd that they didn't send me an MR notice then because the decision maker's reply to anything I had to say was "Mm-hmm well you need to appeal". What if they say that was the notice and web are not sending any more letters out? Just because they don't like to make life easy. What do I do in that case?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162237 by Gordon

UmmB wrote: Sorry Gordon, it seems my last message hasn't been delivered. The letters I was referring to were letters I sent with my initial claim, then letters from my GP and social worker before I was assessed again in April 2016. Then a letter from my GP and support worker in May 2016 for MR. So will I not need to send any of these back to the tribunal as they will receive them with this bundle?

You will only receive documents sent in support of this assessment, if some of them were sent with your "initial claim" then they are unlikely to be included unless the Decision Maker specifically sought them out.

If they are not in the bundle them you can submit them yourself to the Tribunal Service.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.