× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
4 years 10 months ago #232007 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Another quick update..

My HB has been temporarily reinstated and I have received a letter back from the tribunal saying that there is no record of proceedings as the appeal was heard on the papers, and my request for a statement of reasons has been referred to the judge and will be issued in due course.

I've been reading the guides on pip and it seems to run on the same points system as esa.

Is the requirement still 14 points?

I passed the online self test with flying colours but what I think and what the DM think or two different things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232026 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

The criteria for PIP is very different from ESA, even where there are overlaps the Descriptors still differ.

The Daily Living activities are separate from the Mobility ones, you need eight points for a Standard award and twelve for an Enhanced one. This is all explained in the Guide.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

More
4 years 10 months ago #232681 by Stressed

Gordon wrote: Stressed

The criteria for PIP is very different from ESA, even where there are overlaps the Descriptors still differ.

The Daily Living activities are separate from the Mobility ones, you need eight points for a Standard award and twelve for an Enhanced one. This is all explained in the Guide.

Gordon

I don't think I was originally looking at the guide. But I've found it now.

I called the pip claims number yesterday and I've already recived a text message to say they have sent the questionnaire.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #232698 by Stressed
Should I make a new thread in the pip section or just keep everything in this one?

I still haven't heard anything back about my statement of reasons.

More
4 years 10 months ago #232700 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

It's probably easier to keep everything here unless you think you can separate any questions about your PIP claim from your ESA one in which case do.

A SoR can take months to be produced.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

More
4 years 10 months ago #232904 by Stressed
Ok I'll keep everything in here ;)

I should be receiving the questionnaire any day now but I'm do worried about filling it in :(

I thought I had done everything right when I filled the one in for ESA.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.