× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
4 years 7 months ago #237221 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Hi Stressed

I know it's difficult but you need to wait until you have seen the actual report. It's impossible to judge what the assessor has meant by someone telling you things over the phone like that. Also unless you can see the report you don't have any idea what you might want to challenge.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237250 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

BIS wrote: Hi Stressed

I know it's difficult but you need to wait until you have seen the actual report. It's impossible to judge what the assessor has meant by someone telling you things over the phone like that. Also unless you can see the report you don't have any idea what you might want to challenge.

BIS

I realise we wouldn't know what's on the report before I've received it :(

More
4 years 7 months ago #237297 by Stressed
Well I've received my report and as thought it is full of things that were not asked or simply did not happen.

The report is filled in like we went through all of the questionnaire together and I answered all the questions, when in fact she asked me a few basic questions and said it was over.

There wasn't any points on the report but comparing it with the guide it seems like I have scored 8 points for Dailey living and 10 points for mobility.

I really don't know if I could manage another appeal, especially since I've just read that just a MR can take 6 months now :(

More
4 years 7 months ago #237310 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Stressed wrote: I really don't know if I could manage another appeal, especially since I've just read that just a MR can take 6 months now :(

I've never seen an MR take six months without the DWP actually losing the request, times do seem to be extended; the DWP are quoting around 3 months but we are seeing shorter times on the forum for the majority of members.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #237313 by Stressed
I've just looked at the guide again and IF I'm reading it correctly and IF my calculations are correct, then it seems I should be awarded standard rate foe both Dailey living and mobility?

More
4 years 7 months ago #237314 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Stressed wrote: I've just looked at the guide again and IF I'm reading it correctly and IF my calculations are correct, then it seems I should be awarded standard rate foe both Dailey living and mobility?

So the report seems to be supportive of this award.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.