× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
4 years 6 months ago #238445 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote: Stressed

The new hearing, as was the case for the last one, can only consider your health and limitations as they were on the day of the Decision that originally appealed any change since then such as your change in medication, cannot be considered.

If you receive another adverse condition from this new hearing and you can show that there was an Error of Law in the making of the new Decision then you can appeal to the UTT again.

Gordon

Ok thanks

The reason I asked is because that on the last part of the letter it says I must send them information if I'm on PIP so I thought I would include the above changed with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238448 by Stressed
Do you know why they would say that I must give information about any pip award if it can't be used ?

More
4 years 6 months ago #238449 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

If you had a PIP award at the time of the Decision appealed then the reasons for that award might be relevant to your ESA appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238451 by Stressed

If you had a PIP award at the time of the Decision appealed then the reasons for that award might be relevant to your ESA appeal.

Gordon

So there's no point in sending any pip information then as I've only just started my claim for pip?

More
4 years 6 months ago #238468 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

The letter suggested that you could phone and speak to the District Judge maybe they can explain the comment but I don't see how any of your PIP information can be considered if it all postdates the ESA Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238479 by Stressed

The letter suggested that you could phone and speak to the District Judge maybe they can explain the comment but I don't see how any of your PIP information can be considered if it all postdates the ESA Decision.

Gordon

I didn't think of calling them.

Do you think i will still be able to stick with the paper hearing as the letter seems to suggest that an oral hearing will be made?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.