× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
4 years 5 months ago #240019 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

They have placed you in the Support Group as you are unable to mobilise 50m or more.

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240025 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote: Stressed

They have placed you in the Support Group as you are unable to mobilise 50m or more.

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @ESA @APPEAL

Thanks Gordon

I thought that was the case but I'm so surprised that I thought I must be reading it wrong...lol

The only downside is that they have only awarded it for 6 months so it won't be long before I'll need to go through it all again.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240027 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

ESA Decisions do not include an award length or end date, so the six months is not binding on the DWP and they may choose not to review for a longer period, once the DWP implement the Decision you can contact them to see what your reassessment date is.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240155 by suicidalgoldfish
Replied by suicidalgoldfish on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
My esa assessment was in 2013. In the decision paperwork the review was supposed to be in either 2 or 3 years (sorry it's late, I'm tired and up to my eyes with PIP). Anyway, it's 2019, and counting, so take heart, it could be a long 6 months

More
4 years 1 month ago #245515 by Stressed
Well that didn't last long :(

I've just had a capability to work questionnaire delivered today.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be another year long struggle :(

More
4 years 1 month ago #245654 by Stressed
Do you think the fact that I'm now on pip have a carer and a blue badge , I'll have more chance of not having to attend an assessment?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.