× Members

PIP form

More
4 years 4 months ago #241827 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP form
Bud

Decision wait times have been up at around ten weeks and there is a good possibility that Xmas and the New Year will delay the process but we have also seen Decision made within a couple of weeks recently.

If I had to put a time on it then I would say that you need to post your comments on Monday of next week.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241832 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic PIP form
Where do I post it to? The report has this address PIP1 Mail Handling Site A, The other has PIP 2 … Both have different post codes.

Shall I phone them up & tell them that I'd like a reconsideration as well?

Thanks

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #241838 by Gordon
Bud

There should have been a letter with the report, send it to the address on this.

You cannot ask for an MR as no Decision has been made yet.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

More
4 years 4 months ago #241850 by Bud
So what should I ask for, just a reconsideration?

More
4 years 4 months ago #241856 by Gordon

Bud wrote: So what should I ask for, just a reconsideration?

No, not a reconsideration as there is nothing at this time to be reconsidered, you would be asking the DM to include your comments in the information that they look at to make their Decision.

Gordon

More
4 years 4 months ago #241871 by Bud
Would it be possible to put up the link to challenge an assessment report? Although it's allowing me to post, I still can't download anything as it's still saying that I need to become a member when I alread am a member.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.