× Members

Everyone's PIP review deadlines extended?? True??

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #261641 by Gary
Thanks Walker for your post.

The information is useful, we have had quite a few posts on the forum about missing PIP2s or AR1s.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the missing posts, especially those claimants who have sent their claim in again.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Gary.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #261651 by Faith
Hi An ex nurse,
How recently did you speak to PIP about the extension?
Cheers

More
2 years 8 months ago #261658 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic Everyone's PIP review deadlines extended?? True??
Hi Aurla, it is about 3 weeks ago now since I rang them about the extension. Hope that helps and good luck with everything.

best wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith

More
2 years 8 months ago #261775 by eigenmode
I just phoned up DWP PIP enquiry line to check they had my review forms, as Royal Mail track and trace had not been updated since last week.
DWP explained that they were experiencing delays of more than five weeks with their mail handling site. I queried my return cut off date, and the call handler said that these dates would have been extended automatically.
Further checking confirmed that my review forms and additional reports, etc. had been received and were being actioned.
Your mileage may vary ...
Good Luck!
Mike
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faith

More
2 years 8 months ago #261788 by Faith
Hi Mike,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the information you were given by PIP.

Did your call handler mention how long the deadlines have been extended by? I'm just wondering if you were told "85 days", as I was?

Also, it's great that PIP have received your form and reports but why isn't Royal Mail's track and trace showing that they delivered your envelope/s? That seems strange? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding something?

Good luck with your reapplication!
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 8 months ago #261798 by phrank
Hi all,

I don't know if this helps or not, but here goes anyway: I was given an extension to March 2022 and then my form arrived at the beginning of April this year.

That was more or less when it should have arrived if there hadn't been an extension.

I sent off the form and it arrived with the DWP on the 18th of May. I phoned on the 24th of May to make sure they had got it.

The call handler confirmed this and I was also really surprised when he told me it was alteady with the assessment provider!

I have now been waiting 9 weeks since the DWP recieved my bundle and have heard nothing since.

The point I think I was trying to make was that in my case, at least, the assessment provider got my form and the rest that went with it pronto.

I did kid myself at first that this would speed things up but I was wrong.

And so the wait goes on.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.