× Members

Medical Assessment Report Full of Lies

More
2 years 6 months ago #263974 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Medical Assessment Report Full of Lies
Hi Ava

I would add it to both, envelope and letter to cover your bases.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ava

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #264002 by Ava
Replied by Ava on topic Medical Assessment Report Full of Lies
I have just received a letter stating they have all the information we need to decide if we can award PIP, unsure why I did not receive a text. And I just had my letter collected for next day tracked delivery to the decision maker at PIP, I guess I am too late

More
2 years 6 months ago #264009 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Medical Assessment Report Full of Lies
Hi Ava

Your letter may not be too late. It can still be another 8 weeks before the decision is made. It was worth a try.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ava

More
2 years 6 months ago #264056 by Ava
I have received a decision letter just a day after receiving a letter that they have everything they need to decide if we can award PIP. The letter just repeats everything that the assessor wrote. So I was awarded 0 for everything and it is full of the same inaccuracies and lies

More
2 years 6 months ago #264082 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Medical Assessment Report Full of Lies
Hi Ava

Sorry to hear you have been turned down, unfortunately it happens quite frequently, I wa at a telephone Tribunal last week zero points at both assessment and MR, tribunal awarded enhances daily living and std mobility which was what we predicted so don't loose heart.

When we did the on line appeal, the process was quite quick, only 2 months from sending the appeal on line to the actual date of the hearing, prior to Covid it used to tale 52 weeks to be listed.

The way I do submissions, I write down what the assessor has awarded then write down what I believe should be awarded and why, I try to tie it in with any supporting documents.

Gary

The following user(s) said Thank You: Raph

More
2 years 6 months ago #264120 by Ava
Thank you, I'll try to implement your advice in my mandatory reconsideration letter.

So I'm confused by Activity 3. Managing therapy or monitoring a health condition. Does descriptor c to f refer to all kinds of therapy, such as talking therapies/counselling?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.