× Members

New ESA 50 01/13

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114367 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic New ESA 50 01/13
Good evening,

I have received me SAR at last and it is a vast pile of paperwork, mainly irrelevant, however the important bits are there.

Enclosures include.
50 pages of payment information dates and stuff.
20 pages of DWP Corporate Abbreviations.

A copy of my ESA50 dated 3/11/11 including supporting evidence sent with it. 20 pages.

A copy of my ESA50 dated 16/10/13 including supporting evidence sent with it. 40 pages.

A copy of ESA85A for 2011 & paperwork relating to my reconsideration & appeal info which then did not take place due to reconsideration to Support Group, about 10 pages.

A copy of ESA85A for 2013 dated 13/10/13 & paperwork relating to the decision to place me in the Support Group for 3 years. 4 pages.
The prognosis states ‘work is unlikely in the long term’
Justification of advice notes I meet two SG descriptor & lists them.

Interestingly to note, that back in 2011,relating to first ESA50, they had on record, that a 113 phone call to the GP practice did in fact take place.
So it seems such phone calls are made and that a 113 therefore is not only completed by a form sent to a GP but can be conducted by phone.
It also clearly stated on the form relating to the said 113 phone call, that the problems relating to my physical disabilities, demonstrate that I be placed in the SG, which the ATOS nurse had failed to read and note. This was later addressed upon Reconsideration by the DM who had actually read the notes placed by another ATOS nurse who undertook the phone call to my GP surgery.
However the doctors (2) listed on the afore mentioned 113 phone call form, listed on the paperwork relating to the phone call, both insist they never had received such a phone call. Very strange, but then my practise is having ‘memory’ problems and other ‘troubles’ relating to other matters within the surgery for many people before and since Virgin took over last year.

Therefore I conclude that hopefully this is all dead & buried until 2016August, when the next round of ESA50 form filling begins and of course Oct 2015 for DLA/PIP form filling.

Many thanks for all the help received from all at Benefits & Works for their invaluable help, encouragement and direction to deal with my and others predicaments.

Best of luck to one and all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago #114369 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New ESA 50 01/13

pusscatsmum wrote: Good evening,

I have received me SAR at last and it is a vast pile of paperwork, mainly irrelevant, however the important bits are there.

Enclosures include.
50 pages of payment information dates and stuff.
20 pages of DWP Corporate Abbreviations.

A copy of my ESA50 dated 3/11/11 including supporting evidence sent with it. 20 pages.

A copy of my ESA50 dated 16/10/13 including supporting evidence sent with it. 40 pages.

A copy of ESA85A for 2011 & paperwork relating to my reconsideration & appeal info which then did not take place due to reconsideration to Support Group, about 10 pages.

A copy of ESA85A for 2013 dated 13/10/13 & paperwork relating to the decision to place me in the Support Group for 3 years. 4 pages.
The prognosis states ‘work is unlikely in the long term’
Justification of advice notes I meet two SG descriptor & lists them.

Interestingly to note, that back in 2011,relating to first ESA50, they had on record, that a 113 phone call to the GP practice did in fact take place.
So it seems such phone calls are made and that a 113 therefore is not only completed by a form sent to a GP but can be conducted by phone.
It also clearly stated on the form relating to the said 113 phone call, that the problems relating to my physical disabilities, demonstrate that I be placed in the SG, which the ATOS nurse had failed to read and note. This was later addressed upon Reconsideration by the DM who had actually read the notes placed by another ATOS nurse who undertook the phone call to my GP surgery.
However the doctors (2) listed on the afore mentioned 113 phone call form, listed on the paperwork relating to the phone call, both insist they never had received such a phone call. Very strange, but then my practise is having ‘memory’ problems and other ‘troubles’ relating to other matters within the surgery for many people before and since Virgin took over last year.

Therefore I conclude that hopefully this is all dead & buried until 2016August, when the next round of ESA50 form filling begins and of course Oct 2015 for DLA/PIP form filling.

Many thanks for all the help received from all at Benefits & Works for their invaluable help, encouragement and direction to deal with my and others predicaments.

Best of luck to one and all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi pcm,

Thanks for the update,

Yes, those pages of DWP Corporate Abbreviations, have given me many hours of reading !!! (not) :laugh:

The 113 call to your G.P. is interesting to say the least, and is not the norm, as far as I am aware.

It is quite rare for DWP/ATOS to contact one's G.P. at all, and is generally done using an : ESA 113 Questionnaire

See also : G.P.’s Completing Medical Reports for DWP

Any way, at least you now have written confirmation of the prognosis, and of which descriptors were applied, which should be helpful with your next re-assessment.

Hopefully, that will not be until 2016, and you will have some peace.

Cheers. :)

bro58

More
10 years 4 months ago #114370 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic New ESA 50 01/13
I hope that you are finally able to put your feet up and relax for a while!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114372 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic New ESA 50 01/13
Many thanks Bro,

The 113 phonecall scenario, I too think is somewhat weird, however the supporting paperwork enclosed in regards to this alledged 'phonecall' from ATOS, seems does prove that they do conduct such phonecalls.
Still seems a bit weird because as far as I am aware, as one of the GP's listed as being spoken too, has not worked at the surgery for at least 3 years. !!! Now I am not saying ATOS made it up, or that the GP in question did not do a locum spot and forgot to mention it to the surgery but !!!!!!!
xx

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114373 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic New ESA 50 01/13

pusscatsmum wrote: Many thanks Bro,

The 113 phonecall scenario, I too think is somewhat weird, however the supporting paperwork enclosed in regards to this alledged 'phonecall' from ATOS, seems does prove that they do conduct such phonecalls.
Still seems a bit weird because as far as I am aware, as one of the GP's listed as being spoken too, has not worked at the surgery for at least 3 years. !!! Now I am not saying ATOS made it up, or that the GP in question did not do a locum spot and forgot to mention it to the surgery but !!!!!!!
xx

Hi pcm,

"Now I am not saying ATOS made it up, or that the GP in question did not do a locum spot and forgot to mention it to the surgery but !!!!!!!"

No, this could never happen, totally implausible, impossible in fact !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :whistle:

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.