The DWP have now published an online form for disability benefits claimants who have not yet received their £150 disability cost of living payment. A number of our readers have already posted to say they have still not received the payment.
The ‘Report a missing Cost of Living Payment’ report form says it should be used if you were expecting the £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment but have not received it for:
- Personal Independence Payment
- Disability Living Allowance for adults
- Disability Living Allowance for children
- Adult Disability Payment
- Child Disability Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement
You will need your NI number to complete the form and one reader who has done so reports that at the end it says that the DWP will get back to you within two weeks.
The form should not be used to report a missing £326 Cost of Living Payment.