× Members

£30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho

More
8 years 10 months ago #136927 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
I didn't realise they have been looking as far back as 5 years Gordon! Here's hoping there are a lot of people getting a nice surprise.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kilkenny1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136935 by kilkenny1
Replied by kilkenny1 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Thank you Gordon, I hope it is just that, and will keep an eye on my account to make sure nothing else goes in that I don't know about. I'm afraid I can't remember about the Xmas bonus, but might be able to check bank statements tomorrow. Thank you again.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136941 by raindaisy
Replied by raindaisy on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
there was an extra £10 put in our account too yesterday with my OH nino.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kilkenny1

More
8 years 10 months ago #136943 by redgt9
Replied by redgt9 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
it is so sad all of us are so scared to make a phone call, saying this don't it show how the Government has made us ill people running so scared but they enjoy there double digit pay rise...
The following user(s) said Thank You: madnurse, kilkenny1

More
8 years 10 months ago #136947 by sapphirebalm
Replied by sapphirebalm on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
i have received a letter (19th june) saying that my christmas bonus was not paid between 2009 & 2013 (and going on to say that this missing payment will be paid into my bank within 3 days)

i havnt received any payment from dwp into my bank?? (other than my normal esa payment on 15th june)

honestly! what an incompetent shower the dwp are?.... you couldnt make it up could you

More
8 years 10 months ago #136950 by michael buckley
Replied by michael buckley on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Had a letter today stating there will be £30 paid into your account because we have not paid you a Christmas bonus for the last 3 years ESA s/g merry Christmas all

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.