× Members

£30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #136952 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi all,

We have 3 separate topics regarding this Xmas Bonus issue, so I have merged them all together.

See : Gordon's Post.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136955 by kilkenny1
Replied by kilkenny1 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Thank you for all replies. I just this minute received clarification through the dreaded brown envelope, that it is indeed 3 Christmas bonuses. It appears my bank always knows changes to my circumstances before I do. I am not complaining tho' because after reading the replies last night, my mind was put at rest and I did not panic when letter came through door. Thank you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madnurse

More
8 years 10 months ago #136956 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi

I have just had the same letter, with the same dates as you. A pleasant surprise in a brown envelope from the DWP for once.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136960 by francis1969
Replied by francis1969 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi All, Hope all well considering recent news regarding forward date of 3,000 claimants to be chosen at random from July ( Not October as expected) for those on indefinite/lifetime awards DLA.

However, can also add some light on this xmas bonus mystery! Received letter from DWP (actually told partner if it's a brown envelope I don't want it, fearing that others have been chosen at random already for PIP migration!) explaining that they had omitted to pay £10 bonus between 2009 - 2013 and a/c will be credited.

Question now is how this problem arose in 1st place! DWP under IDS as 'usual' or anybody reckon they're trying to get their act together!

What now worries me is after receiving this token of good news, what's around the corner!

• del
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #136965 by del
Replied by del on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Also received letter re that Christmas bonus had not been paid between 2009-2013 and a/c will be credited. Unbelievable it has taken so many years for DWP recognise an error and be interesting to know how it was brought to their attention!
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136975 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi

You are not alone, I have just checked my bank and there is nothing extra from the DWP. It said in the letter 3 working days and the letter was dated 19th June so by my reckoning it should have gone in by now. I really don't want to phone the DWP.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.