× Members

£30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho

More
8 years 10 months ago #136976 by freeway
Replied by freeway on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi,
My husband has received a letter from the DWP explaining this is for Christmas bonuses
he did not received.
Hope this puts your mind at rest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madnurse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136977 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi

I thought it was a bit odd this letter. I get ESA SG with an IR top up. I definitely got my bonus in 2012, 2013 and 2014. I can't check back as far as 2009.

So my letter appears to have been sent out in error. My advice check your bank and old statements if you have them, can access them. They can't even get this right lol.

More
8 years 10 months ago #136980 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi all
I too have today received the brown envelope with the news that my Christmas bonus had not been paid between 2009 to 2013 & I would be paid within 3 working days from the date of the letter. It seems most likely to be a computer/systems failure ie cock up rather than conspiracy on the part of the DWP.
mayflower

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #137001 by peter
Replied by peter on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Strange brown envelope waiting tonight. First thought "how the heel could they write to me so quick from an assessment 2 days ago?
It was a letter dated the 19th of this month stating that their records showed I hadn't received my £10 xmas bonus since 2009 until now, money should appear in my account within 3-5 working days.
UNBELIEVABLE! :whistle:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
8 years 10 months ago #137002 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho

peter wrote: Strange brown envelope waiting tonight. First thought "how the heel could they write to me so quick from an assessment 2 days ago?
It was a letter dated the 19th of this month stating that their records showed I hadn't received my £10 xmas bonus since 2009 until now, money should appear in my account within 3-5 working days.
UNBELIEVABLE! :whistle:

Hi P,

Welcome to the "late Xmas Bonus Club" !! :laugh:

bro58

More
8 years 10 months ago #137003 by peter
Replied by peter on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
it's never gone up in 30 year lol.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.