× Members

£30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho

More
8 years 10 months ago #137006 by peter
Replied by peter on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
How many have they withheld it from prior to the new world order of 2009 and onwards?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #137010 by Samra
Replied by Samra on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
I got a letter to today saying they haven't paid me from 2009 - 2013 Christmas bonus arrived an bit to later never late then never lol

More
8 years 10 months ago #137014 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
I received the same letter, dated 19th June, but no money so far. Merry xmas... maybe LOL

More
8 years 10 months ago #137020 by killbot99
Replied by killbot99 on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Hi

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think some of us won't get this bonus, even though the letter says we should within 3 working days. As of yesterday mine hadn't been paid in and checking old statements I am certain I did receive my bonus, certainly back in 2012 and 13 . Even though the letter stated I hadn't between 2009 and 2013.

I think this could be a computer error and some of those, like me, who received the letter will not get a payment, because we have already had it, good old DWP.

More
8 years 10 months ago #137034 by lester
Replied by lester on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
I received a payment of £50 for non payment of Xmas bonus between 2009 -2013

More
8 years 10 months ago #137060 by mayflower
Replied by mayflower on topic £30 Christmas bonus ho ho ho
Well so far only £10 has been paid into my account & not the £50. What are the odds on my receiving the outstanding £40?
mayflower

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.