× Members

BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED

More
8 years 3 months ago #148788 by petrocelli
BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED was created by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hi all

All stressed as usual until after the Postie has been, lunchtime ish, I opened the door to the porch and saw NO BROWNIE, took a sigh of relief, at least for another 24 hrs and sat down to open the two WHITE envelopes that had arrived…………………………….MORTIFIED, you got it, ESA REASSESSMENT and not from the area previously handling my case!

So Mod’s could you please advise me if it’s the Feb 2015 ESA Guide I’m to use. Got through to SG in March 2012 after Reconsideration as they’d refused to wait for Consultants Report.

Am going to have to use same Report with letter from current GP confirming that they concur with Consultant, as was discharged to GP’s care, (pt 2 of esa 50).

I don’t take phone calls I’m not expecting and /or numbers my phone doesn’t recognise, will that go against me in any way/are they likely to phone………………….mind’s gone blank!!!!!!!!!!!

To those wondering about Reassessments, all I can tell you is that my two year deferral has now definitely come to an end and certainly here in the South West they would now appear to be bang on time! This ESA50’s dated exactly 8 wks prior to my due date which, will allow the 4 wks to complete and leave them a further 4 wks to decide, which technically should see a decision made on or before my due date in third wk March 2016!

Mrs H, any news on your ESA, poor thing, one’s bad enough, to have ESA & PIP close together………….ouch!

Kind Regards to you all

Apologies in advance for postings I may make in the next 3 weeks that cause repititions!

P
:sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148794 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
Hi
The guide to claim ESA is in the members area under the ESA link.
It has been updated this month. There's one for physical and another for mental health problems
You should be OK with the consultants report and update from your GP. Just be sure the report links your health to your ability to carry out the activities on the form.
If you have the ESA50 then there shouldn't be any need for them to ring you.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148843 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
:woohoo:

Many thanks Foss. Are there specific pages in the guide that have been updated which I can print off alone to save printing off the whole thing again? :sick:

Many thanks

P

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #148862 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
Hi
I don't know specific pages.
Perhaps you could look through the online guide next to your printed one and see any changes. Or check the index.

More
8 years 3 months ago #148877 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED

petrocelli wrote: :woohoo:

Many thanks Foss. Are there specific pages in the guide that have been updated which I can print off alone to save printing off the whole thing again? :sick:

Many thanks

P

Normally the Office includes a "changes in this guide" but they don't appear to have done so fir the latest ESA Claim guides.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cats6

More
8 years 3 months ago #148888 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
Thanks P, PIP in the post, no word about ESA, due for further surgery on 4th Feb :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.