× Members

BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED

More
8 years 3 months ago #149222 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
:woohoo:

Many thanks for that Gordon.

May I just check a couple of things please……………………I discovered the ukfibromyalgia.com
And examples given to filling out the ESA50( with regard to the areas that involve the tick boxes of yes, no, it varies), all start with, “I CANNOT RELIABLY, REPEATEDLY AND SAFELY raise my arms to the top of my head without significant paint to myself/I CANNOT RELIABLY, REPEATEDLY AND SAFELY use stairs without considerable risk to myself”………………These sentences are then backed up by stating what causes the problems and giving examples.

So may I ask if anyone can see any reason why NOT to use this method?

Are you obliged to disclose who actually helped you to fill out your forms? I suppose that technically B&W could be described as a Support Group…………possibly?

Page 17 of 2015 ESA GUIDE ………………..Should you be in support group on exemption grounds? Can I just double check that my understanding of this is correct please?……………………………........
Does this mean then that, if you are arguing SUBSTANTIAL RISK for LCW, then you can also argue that, as MORE is expected of you in forms of interviews and training in LCWRA, then you should be found exempt from LCWRA and placed in SG.

Hope the above makes sense!

Thanks again
P
:sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149233 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED
petrocelli

There is no problem with you using these phrases, but they do not have the same legal standing as they do for PIP, which defines them in the legislation. That does not mean that they do not apply, just that it is different. Also, you should check the specific Descriptors that you are trying to meet to see if there are specific words used, as an example; I would not use "safely" for the Mobilising Descriptor as it refers to "significant discomfort" and "significant exhaustion"

As a more general comment, you should be able to work these phrases into the template that we recommend.

The only circumstances I would explain in regard to completing the form would be if someone else has done the "typing" or "writing then I would explain why this had been done, this is to avoid assumptions being made about your capabilities. There is no requirement for you to mention that you have used a site such as B&W.

For Regulation 35 for the Support Group have a look at example 3 on page 21.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: petrocelli

More
8 years 3 months ago #149242 by petrocelli
At the beginning of parts 1 & " on the pink ESA50 04/15, the form states in an oblong box;

To answer YES to any of the following questions you must be able to do the activity safely, to an acceptable standard, as often as you need to and in a reasonable length of time.

So it would be the negative terminology of the above?

Many thanks

P

More
8 years 3 months ago #149278 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic BLASTED REASSESSMENT'S ARRIVED

petrocelli wrote: At the beginning of parts 1 & " on the pink ESA50 04/15, the form states in an oblong box;

To answer YES to any of the following questions you must be able to do the activity safely, to an acceptable standard, as often as you need to and in a reasonable length of time.

So it would be the negative terminology of the above?

Many thanks

P

Yes, that would be the case.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #149409 by petrocelli
you're a star Gordon and you understood me.....................there's hope yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincere thanks

P

More
8 years 3 months ago #149548 by petrocelli
:woohoo:

Hey, me again

Just read MADGEMADGE’S post……………………ouch.

So now I’m trying to work out that, if I were to end up in the same boat, how long after my cut off date might they inform me of no further payments?????????????????

I’ll not be answering my phone so, are they duty bound for you to be told PRIOR to stopping payments……………anyone??????????????????

Judging by the Forum, reckon they’re getting their skates on with their assessing and reassessing!!!!!!!!

Drowning in paperwork, with no one to confide in, no family, so nice to know you’re all there!!!!!!

Kind regards

P
:sick:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris