× Members

please help

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149613 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic please help
Hi
I would say sitting to cook depends what you're sitting on. I have a raised seat for sitting on in the kitchen and social services provided it so it counts.
I would say getting a lift home would depend on how you justify it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149617 by LindaLou22
Replied by LindaLou22 on topic please help
Because I am in such an emotional state even talking about it to the woman I was crying very distressed would that count? And I just pull up a kitchen chair as I have a condition affecting my knees were they can give way, thankyou for your help

More
8 years 3 months ago #149618 by LindaLou22
She asked how many days in a week I suffered Incontinance, I said 3 but I should have said it varies. Will I get it at all if it's less than 50% of the time? Kicking myself now don't know why I said 3 just a rough number

More
8 years 3 months ago #149619 by LindaLou22
I use a kitchen chair because of a condition affecting both knees, I have really bad anxiety about Incontinance and need a lift home for that reason but I said I could clean myself. I said it happens 3 times a week although I wish I had said it varies because I do sometimes it's a lot morw

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149630 by foss27
Hi
I completely understand how distressing talking to someone about incontinence can be.
I think you saying 3 days a week will mean it doesn't count under the regs as that is less than half the time.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149632 by foss27
Hi
I appreciate your anxiety and stress over this but please don't post the same question on different posts and keep repeating. I have answered you on the other post.
It is very difficult to predict your award as Shelam says, we do not have access to your full paperwork.
3 days a week appears to give the decision maker an out as it is not 50% of the time.
If you don't get the points because of this you will need to think about how you can provide additional evidence to support an appeal.
I don't think needing a lift home will get you points unless you can clearly explain why and it probably needs your GP or consultant to provide a supporting letter. Perhaps you could speak to your GP about it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.