× Members

please help

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149613 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic please help
Hi
I would say sitting to cook depends what you're sitting on. I have a raised seat for sitting on in the kitchen and social services provided it so it counts.
I would say getting a lift home would depend on how you justify it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149617 by LindaLou22
Replied by LindaLou22 on topic please help
Because I am in such an emotional state even talking about it to the woman I was crying very distressed would that count? And I just pull up a kitchen chair as I have a condition affecting my knees were they can give way, thankyou for your help

More
8 years 3 months ago #149618 by LindaLou22
She asked how many days in a week I suffered Incontinance, I said 3 but I should have said it varies. Will I get it at all if it's less than 50% of the time? Kicking myself now don't know why I said 3 just a rough number

More
8 years 3 months ago #149619 by LindaLou22
I use a kitchen chair because of a condition affecting both knees, I have really bad anxiety about Incontinance and need a lift home for that reason but I said I could clean myself. I said it happens 3 times a week although I wish I had said it varies because I do sometimes it's a lot morw

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149630 by foss27
Hi
I completely understand how distressing talking to someone about incontinence can be.
I think you saying 3 days a week will mean it doesn't count under the regs as that is less than half the time.

• foss27
8 years 3 months ago #149632 by foss27
Hi
I appreciate your anxiety and stress over this but please don't post the same question on different posts and keep repeating. I have answered you on the other post.
It is very difficult to predict your award as Shelam says, we do not have access to your full paperwork.
3 days a week appears to give the decision maker an out as it is not 50% of the time.
If you don't get the points because of this you will need to think about how you can provide additional evidence to support an appeal.
I don't think needing a lift home will get you points unless you can clearly explain why and it probably needs your GP or consultant to provide a supporting letter. Perhaps you could speak to your GP about it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris