× Members

New Style ESA

More
2 years 5 months ago #265031 by Mrs H
Replied by Mrs H on topic New Style ESA
Catherine.. many thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265293 by Mrs H
Dear Catherine (and any other kind soul who will lend a hand),

I have followed your advice and just managed to get hold of a paper copy of the PA4 report.

My MR needs to be in by the 12th of November.

The PA4 report listed all of the evidence considered by the assessor at DWP in formulating her advice and making a decision. This is what the assessor says she considered:

GP letter 26/11/2020
Telephone assessment undertaken due to DWP suspending all face-to-face assessments following the Covid-19 outbreak.

All evidence on PIPCS was read and considered.
PIP2 on the system is blank.

Is there anything else that she should have consulted in making her decision?

She says the PIP2 on the system was blank? Should she have read it?

Please advise, Kind regards, LH

More
2 years 4 months ago #265328 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic New Style ESA
Hi Mrs H

We can't comment on what the assessor should have read because we don't know about your case or what information you sent in. With regard to the PIP2 - if you think there is information on there that doesn't appear in the other information you have sent it - you should send in a copy of it pointing out what the assessor could not have known when writing their report.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs H

More
2 years 4 months ago #265403 by Mrs H
Hi there, since the DWP doesn't actually have a copy of my PIP2 application form, because it was not scanned onto the system properly, do you think there would be any value in me sending in another fully completed PIP2 form? I am not sure where I would get such a downloadable form? I would probably have to ask them for another form? Please advise. Also, I did manage to get a full printed copy of my OH record from my employer before they terminated my employment. There seems to be a lot of detailed info in the copy I received.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265406 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic New Style ESA
Hello Mrs H,

What a mess - to effectively lose your application form! The assessor should have read it before your assessment so that he/she could guide the questions accordingly. If I was preparing your MR I would include a complaint that this was not done and consequently your assessment might not have been fair. That should at least cause the Decision Maker to take a more rigorous look at your submission.

If you don’t have a copy of your PIP form I don’t see any real point in filling one in again, BUT you do need to make sure that you include all the information you put on that form in your MR letter.

I suspect that the DWP do not have a process for sending out replacements for lost forms, so you will not get one within a reasonable time, and it is best to get your MR to them on time.

Good news about the OH report! Make sure to include a COPY with your MR.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 4 months ago #265423 by Mrs H
Thank you for your kind and considerate reply Catherine.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.