× Members

New Style ESA

More
2 years 5 months ago #265573 by Mrs H
Replied by Mrs H on topic New Style ESA
Gary and Catherine.. many thanks for your replies.. I feel that our life situation is hanging by a thin thread.. we are both isolated, without close family and friends. We are just dependant upon each other for mutual support. We do have the Good Lord helping us, via the Holy Spirit, otherwise, we really would be on our own. Bye for now, LH
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago #265576 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic New Style ESA
Hi Mrs.H. The DWP really do want people to go away. They make the system as horrible as possible. DO NOT GIVE UP. I would recommend getting ‘Fightback’ to help you (do a google search). You have to pay but it is SO worth it. I had a 2.5 year fight with my PIP several years ago. Went from zero to Enhanced Both. This shows how corrupt it all is.

Good Luck. Day at a time. Keep EVERYTHING. Copy everything you ever send them and send things ‘next day signed for’. Breathe. It’s overwhelming, but try not to give in x

More
2 years 5 months ago #265616 by Mrs H
Angel.. you are an ANGEL !!! Thank you for your encouragement and suggestions. Things can only get better, or so I tell myself. I worked for 12 years as an HCA in a hospital, on the front line, and now I can no longer work.. so much for the Government's sympathy and financial support. So much for their stand-up and clap for front-line NHS workers !!! Anyhow, mustn't get bitter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Angel

More
2 years 5 months ago #265666 by Angel
Use your anger as fuel x

More
2 years 5 months ago #265676 by Mrs H
My husband has just joined 'FightBack4Justice' at your recommendation and will help me keep up my effort momentum. Kind regards, LH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel

More
2 years 5 months ago #265695 by Angel
Good Luck!! Also pls carry on reading things on here. Priceless stuff, and you won’t feel so alone with it all B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs H

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.