× Members

New PIP self-test

More
12 years 4 months ago #80755 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:New PIP self-test
I guess we will also have to wait and see whether things like free car tax, blue badges and bus/rail passes will be made avilable to people on any rate of mobility PIP or if they will continue to be reserved for those on the highest level of the award.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #80758 by SIBBO
Replied by SIBBO on topic Re:New PIP self-test
I thought of doing that, but I feel sure that they are in the dark as much as we are - until the payments are announced.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #80763 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:New PIP self-test
PIP SELF-TEST

More
12 years 4 months ago #80765 by creditf
Replied by creditf on topic Re:New PIP self-test
I currently get LRC and HRM on DLA

Using your assessment tool I would get 9 points for care and 4 points for mobility

Therefor standard rate PIP care but nothing for mobility :(

They really did a job on people with the mobility descriptors

More
12 years 4 months ago #80774 by mandy76
Replied by mandy76 on topic Re:New PIP self-test
Recently we emailed all the cross bench peers in response to this sites request. We only had one response of any substance and that was from Baroness Grey-Thompson who said she had concerns about PIP too. We sent her a further email outlining our concerns and how we think the changes to PIP will affect us. We also emailed Boris Johnson knowing that he has concerns over elements of PIP but as yet no reply. We have sent our MP (LibDem) numerous emails on the subject of the Welfare Reform Bill and still await a response to our latest. We feel strongly that the Motability scheme will be affected in some way under PIP so look forward to hearing their views.

• bro58
12 years 4 months ago #80799 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:New PIP self-test
PIP SELF-TEST

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.