× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
3 years 8 months ago #249829 by taylor
PIP REVIEW was created by taylor
Dear moderators,

I have received a PIP review form.
Are the PIP 1043 and AR1 the same ?

Is it ok to just copy and paste old PIP answers to use, obviously amending what needs to be amended ? And send recent evidence too.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 8 months ago #249830 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW
Taylor

Yes, it is. There is a section in our PIP Clim guide that covers the completion of the the PIP Review form.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

More
3 years 8 months ago #249832 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic PIP REVIEW
Thanks Gordon.

The DWP must have started the reviews again now, as last month I received a letter saying that they had extended my award until March next yer !
But the review form turned up today.

Thanks

More
3 years 7 months ago #249845 by taylor
Hi,
Is it acceptable to highlight parts of evidence to bring it to the attention of the decision maker ?

More
3 years 7 months ago #249850 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi Taylor

Do you mean by using a highlighter pen? If so - yes it is - just make sure that it's a colour that can easily be scanned and doesn't spoil the print.

If you mean highlighting certain evidence within your claim form eg "I am unable to use adapted cutlery, because of "severe arthritis and shortening of tendons" as stated in letter from Consultant Rheumatologist. Dr X, (Additional evidence A - 13/10/2019)

Something like that is also acceptable.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #249883 by taylor
Hi,
When completing the PIP review form, if there has been no changes, do you have to say so in the reply box or can you just put see page x of y ?
I was hoping that I could just copy and paste from my original PIP form. Updating where needed.
I am worried that if I write no change the decision maker may not read my extra information e.g page x of y.
Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.