× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
3 years 8 months ago #250326 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW
taylor

Well done.

There have been so many changes recently that we don't really have a feel for current timescales, my best guess is that you are looking at months rather weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251404 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi,
I am still waiting to hear from the DWP with regards to my PIP review form. (DWP received it over a month ago now).

With regards to the article in the news section about the supreme court decision in 2019. UKSC 34.
Would it be wiser for me to wait for the outcome of the latest review form I have just sent and to see what (if any) points I score for the engaging with other people. (Previously I scored 2 points for prompting)
I do require social support from my partner who has 30 years experience of providing me with this.
Hence I think that I should have been awarded the 4 points, which would have taken me from 11 points originally given to a revised total of 13 points.

Or should I get in touch with them now do you think ?

Thanks for your time and help.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251413 by Gordon
Taylor

Concentrate on your current review, the DWP will get in touch with claimants affected by this UTT Decision when they do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

More
3 years 6 months ago #252006 by taylor
Good afternoon,
It has been two months since I returned my PIP review form and I have not heard anything as yet from the DWP.
Could I ask how long do I wait before I contact the DWP for a progress report ?
Thanks.

More
3 years 6 months ago #252036 by Gordon
taylor

You would be better of contacting the Assessment Provider for your postcode.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
capita-pip.co.uk/en/contact.html

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

More
3 years 6 months ago #252044 by taylor
Forgive me Gordon,
I thought that the PIP review form was looked at by a DWP decision maker first, before been sent to IAS ?
Wouldn't the DWP call center not be able to tell me if it had been passed to IAS ?
Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.