× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
3 years 7 months ago #249886 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW
taylor

Personally, I would still explain the limitations that you have even if they have not changed from the last assessment, could attach information from your PIP2 but this is a case where I would include information on the form, perhaps a precis of the pages you want to attach with a "see page x of y for more information".

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: pollenpath, taylor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #249907 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi,
Would putting something like "because of my chronic anxiety and severe depression I continue to have problems motivating myself to prepare food" and then add see extra information on page X of Y. ?
Thanks

More
3 years 7 months ago #249909 by taylor
Hi,
Sorry I forgot to ask, if you have multiple conditions that effect the same activity, what would be the best way to describe this if there has been no change in the small space you have on the form. As there is only space for a few lines.
Thanks again.

More
3 years 7 months ago #249921 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW
taylor

If you were looking for two points for needing prompting to prepare and cook a meal then this is fine, if you are looking to meet another Descriptor then it will need more information.

I would consider a paragraph of explanation rather than just a sentence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 7 months ago #249946 by taylor
Hi Gordon,
Thanks for reply.
That is what I meant, write a short sentence saying that I still continue with the condition/s and limitations and then write see page X of Y for extra information. As there is not enough room to write everything I want to say on the form.
Thats if the DM reads all the attached pages !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
3 years 7 months ago #250320 by taylor
Hi,
Just to let you know PIP review form posted today £7.50.
I am exhausted, taken over two weeks to complete with my partner.
We will see how it goes.
Has anyone any idea of the time frame before I hear anything from DWP ?
Thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.