× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
3 years 4 months ago #253332 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW
Taylor

If you have had a "we now have the information we need to decide" message then IAS have returned your file to the DWP and they won't take any further action even if they receive a reply from your GP unless asked to do so by the DWP.

You could get your GP to complete the report and then send it back to the DWP if you are happy with it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #254463 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi,
Just to let you know that I have finally heard from the DWP with regards to my PIP review.
I have been awarded enhanced for both parts until 2023.

Thank you very much for all your help and guidance throughout my review.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
3 years 3 months ago #254471 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi taylor

That really is terrific news, congratulations and well done. Absolutely delighted to hear that you have been awarded your enhanced PIP award. Great news.

You can now chill out over the festive period without the on going worry.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @Review

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.