× Members

Zero points for my friend.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271336 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi Bis,

Thank you for all your help. Yes, perhaps I am jumping the gun as it hasn't got to that stage yet.

Thanks for the information regarding PIP tribunal appeals. it's good to have that information beforehand, just in case.
In the meantime we will pursue with the MR and in between I will (secretly) look into plan 'B' in case it comes to that.

Regards,

Phrank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271337 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi phrank

If your friend has to go to an appeal, they will need to do a submission.

When ever I do a submission, I look at the assessors report, I write down what the assessor has awarded, if I believe that is wrong I write down what I believe should have beenn awarded and then i explain why I believe this should be awarded, if you can tie the why bit in with any supporting document, it will strengthen your case.

Good luck

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank

More
1 year 10 months ago #271342 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi phrank,
Keep at it! We are all willing you and your friend to victory!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 10 months ago #271343 by phrank
Hi Gary and LL26,

Thanks for your continuing support and encouragement. I can assure you that every bit of advice has been taken note of.

All the best,

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LL26

More
1 year 10 months ago #271384 by phrank
Hi all,

Well.....I'm a bit concerned he is going to miss the deadline in sending his MR back in time. I spoke to him last night and offered to go over to him to help but he insisted he will be ok and should be able to post it by hext Tuesday. The deadline is next Friday.

I suggested he phone the DWP and see if he can 'buy more time' but I'm not sure this will granted.

I'm one for getting things done in plenty of time but he is the type who seems to work to brinkmanship deadlines.

Will let you know how it works out.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271388 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi Phrank

Can understand your disquiet - but you can only allow him to do what he wants. If you haven't already, remind him to send it with tracking in case anything goes wrong.

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.