× Members

Zero points for my friend.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271587 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi LL26,

Thanks for your reply.

......I really don't know why I asked that question. Honestly, I should be expererienced enough to know the DWP don't know that time scales exist.

Unless there are any competent string length estimators who are active in this forum, it's either going to be a long wait, a not so long wait, or a short one.

Time will tell.

Regards,

Phrank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271597 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi Phrank

I love that - 'competent string length estimators' - it sounds like a perfect job title.

I'm not surprised you asked. At one time about a year before the start of the pandemic we could give accurate timescales, but even leading up to the pandemic it was getting harder - now it's impossible - because even when we get information from members about what they have been told by the DWP there are huge differences. My best guesstimate is 6 - 8 weeks but as you have already notice there's no way of telling.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank

More
1 year 10 months ago #271609 by phrank
Hi BIS,

Thank you for your 'estimate' of 6-8 weeks. It sounds about right but as you say there is no way of telling.

Perhaps if we can work out the length of a piece of string and add it to the answer to life, the universe and everything we may get somewhere near.

Seriously, it's just a case of waiting.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BIS

More
1 year 10 months ago #271624 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi phrank

You could call it the string theory, :woohoo: but you may get confused with quantum mechanics :silly:

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: phrank

More
1 year 10 months ago #271636 by phrank
Hi Gary,

I think the whole process of going through an appeal or a tribunal can be seemingly more complicated than quantum mechanics.

Fingers crossed,

Regards,

Phrank.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271753 by phrank
Hi all,

Just to say we phoned the DWP today to see if the MR package had been received. The answer was yes; the day after it had been signed for!

The call handler read off which documentation had been received and it's all there.

Super quick, lets hope the verdict is just as speedy, but somehow I doubt it.

Regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.