× Members

Zero points for my friend.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271884 by latetrain
Replied by latetrain on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi phrank

I had forgotten about channel four's dispatches, I do remember it causing quite a stir.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271894 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Zero points for my friend.
Hi Gary,

I watched the Channel 4 programme coincidentally just before I was due for a PIP renewal.

OMG I thought, is this what I'll be up against. I had been all too trustworthy with the DWP and the asessment provider.

As I'd previously had no problem with my previous face to face assessments, I thought they were genuinely out to help people.

How wrong I was.

I started getting paranoid and from then on read all I could about ESA and PIP related matters and gradually became more active on the forum.

I got through that assessment without any problems. But the one after that - the zero points one - happened and I knew once and for all just how wrong I'd been with the trust I had placed in them.

This site is invaluable for PIP and ESA claimants and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, BIS, latetrain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris