× Members

FAILED PIP MR

More
7 years 8 months ago #167825 by sharona46
Replied by sharona46 on topic FAILED PIP MR
Oh thank-you Suzy3, I thought I would never get to the end of it as the whole process seems designed to be as difficult and rigid as possible. What bothers me is that the weaker and more vulnerable will not be able to cope with the whole thing from applying to being assessed, to MR, then maybe onto appeal, then coping with the panel of 4 people at Court.... It is very scary to say the least and although I am a strong minded person I was certainly weakening after the Court hearing. So, I feel very much at peace for a while now. I can begin to eat regularly and healthily again which I have not been doing for a good couple of years now.

Before I go, can I claim the car tax back from the start of my claim please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167848 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FAILED PIP MR

sharona46 wrote: Before I go, can I claim the car tax back from the start of my claim please?

I'm afraid I don't know you would have to contact the DVLA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: sharona46

More
7 years 8 months ago #167903 by sharona46
Hi Gordon,

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and your team, I was wondering if you were needing a copy of my assessment and my SAR as I will be requesting everything?

I will be happy to help so please just say, thank-you all! Best wishes for the future and I am sure I will be back! xxx

More
7 years 8 months ago #167918 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FAILED PIP MR

sharona46 wrote: Hi Gordon,

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and your team, I was wondering if you were needing a copy of my assessment and my SAR as I will be requesting everything?

I will be happy to help so please just say, thank-you all! Best wishes for the future and I am sure I will be back! xxx

Thank you for your offer, I would contact the office to see if any of the documents would of interest to them

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #167952 by sharona46
Ok, yes I will do. Thanks ever so much Gordon. Take good care all of you and no doubt you will see me back here again very soon.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167973 by sharona46
Hi Gordon,

I am confused about the how they work out my housing benefit now I have PIP. Do I get a disability premium added on? If so, is this to be back-dated?
I know I do have a premium added on but the advisor said it would not be back-dated. When I told her my eldest 2 sons are now moving back in with me full time she said I would get extra due to the LHA but it would only be back-dated to yesterday when they moved back in. It seems unfair that I have lost almost 11 months of back-dated money. Thanks Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris