× Members

Pip

More
5 years 2 months ago #227084 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Thank you for your reply , They wrote 2 letter texted 3 times is this usual ? My life hands are very swollen as she as arthritis she is having a lot of trouble holding a stick will this go against her ? Any advice would be helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #227088 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

One letter and one text is the norm.

Not using a stick should not go against her but explain why she is unable to use one at the assessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #227096 by STEVO
Thank you Gorden
My wife is a nervous wreck but it is what it is
I think we will have to appeal this time if they do nt look listen even her new doctor said her medication list is very strong
I will keep everyone informed
Thanks again

More
5 years 2 months ago #227202 by STEVO
Hi Gorden
My wife’s recieved 3 letter exactly the same regarding appointment tomorrow!
She as also recieved 3 text , This is a absolutely a joke , we are all paying for this every likely they are cutting benefit , let tomorrow be over then I shall be speaking to MP This is bordering on harassment,My wife is already a nervous wreck

More
5 years 2 months ago #227407 by STEVO
Hi, The assessment is done, My wife thought it was horrendous it was late on in the afternoon , she is only just recovering from the stress she anxious person anyway , so we been told 6 8 weeks for a decision so in total it’s been a long time especially if you suffer with your nerves
I will keep you posted

More
5 years 2 months ago #227440 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip
David

Posts on the forum suggest it is more likely to be 10 weeks for a Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris