× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
5 years 2 months ago #225080 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

This seems fine with the exception of (3), they will have a copy of this already.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225092 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote: Stressed

This seems fine with the exception of (3), they will have a copy of this already.

Gordon

Thanks Gordon

I'll try and get everything together today.

Should I send it off recorded delivery so they can't say they haven't received it or will that just delay things ?

I had an appointment with my doctor today and they have now doubled my does of anti depressants and sent off for an appointment for me to see a therapist to have CBT :(

She also said if I need a fit note then I should let her know but she is limited to the amount she is able to issue so only ask for one if I really need it.

Do you think it's worth me getting a fit note to send off with my MR?

More
5 years 2 months ago #225108 by Gordon
Stressed

If you can afford it then I would recommend a Tracked post so that you have proof of delivery.

You need a Fit Note from the day after you were Found Fit for Work. I am not sure I understand your GP's comment that they can only issue a certain number of Fit Notes, I'm not aware of any such restriction.

You do not need a Fit Note for your MR but you will if you have to go on to appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225598 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Thanks again

The tracking says it's been with them a few days now so I guess I'll just have to wait now.

I don't know if people just don't bother posting their success stories, but I've been looking around the forum and I can't find anyone that has won at the MR stage .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cat in a hat

More
5 years 2 months ago #225619 by Gordon

Stressed wrote: I don't know if people just don't bother posting their success stories, but I've been looking around the forum and I can't find anyone that has won at the MR stage .

Have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/component/sear...se=all&Itemid=100548

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed, Cat in a hat

More
5 years 2 months ago #225626 by Cat in a hat
Replied by Cat in a hat on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Best of luck Stressed.

Think like a proton, always positive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.