× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
5 years 1 month ago #228004 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote: Stressed

Don't worry about their last comment it's unlikely that the call centre staff would know that you had already requested an appeal and that the DWP had acknowledged receiving It.

Gordon

Do you think they will back date it from when I had the call to say I had failed the assessment?

ESA sent me a text message with a link and said all I need to do is upload a picture of my med 3 and they will reinstate it within 8 days.

I had a call from my doctors today saying my med 3 is ready so I can pick it up and send it off tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228005 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

If the Fit Note covers you from the day after your ESA was stopped then they definitely will, if it covers you from a later date then they should but I can't guarantee it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

More
5 years 1 month ago #228059 by Stressed
My doctor backdated the med 3 and I uploaded it to them.
I then called them so they could send it to the relevant department. While doing this I mentioned again that my doctor has it dated from when it was suspended and they said that it doesn't mean anything and that it's up to the decision maker to decide when they will back date it to :(

More
5 years 1 month ago #228064 by Gordon
Stressed

Don't worry about it, all decisions are made by a Decision Maker, all the person on the phone was saying is that they cannot make the decision someone else has to.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #228067 by Stressed
I know I've opted for a paper appeal but is there anything else I need to send them are prepare?

Or maybe I should be getting things ready for the upper tribunal?

More
5 years 1 month ago #228069 by Gordon
Stressed

You cannot prepare for the UTT, it is totally dependant on what happens at your appeal hearing :)

However, you can prepare for your appeal, you have another opportunity to provide testimony and evidence. however, it is up to you whether you do this or not.

In a couple of weeks you should receive a copy of the DWP's submission to your appeal, you can prepare your own submission in response to this and to deal with any issues that you feel were unresolved from your MR.

As you have opted for a Paper hearing you will have one month from the date of the letter accompanying the DWP's submission for the Tribunal Service to receive yours.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.