× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
5 years 2 months ago #225929 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote:

Stressed wrote: I don't know if people just don't bother posting their success stories, but I've been looking around the forum and I can't find anyone that has won at the MR stage .

Have a look at the following

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/component/sear...se=all&Itemid=100548

Gordon

Thanks
As least there's a small ray of hope. Although I think I read that only 17% of cases are successful at the MR stage.

If I end up going back on ESA at assessment rate (I still think they will try not to let me) while I continue with the appeal. Will it be backdated to when it was stopped ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225970 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Stressed wrote: If I end up going back on ESA at assessment rate (I still think they will try not to let me) while I continue with the appeal. Will it be backdated to when it was stopped ?

Yes, providing you have a Fit Note to cover the period.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

More
5 years 2 months ago #225973 by Stressed

Gordon wrote:

Stressed wrote: If I end up going back on ESA at assessment rate (I still think they will try not to let me) while I continue with the appeal. Will it be backdated to when it was stopped ?

Yes, providing you have a Fit Note to cover the period.

Gordon

Thanks again

I don't have any fit notes yet as I'm waiting for the MR and I was going to ask the doctor for one to send with the appeal.

Maybe the doctor will be able to date it back for me as my condition is the same on their system back then as it is now (actually a bit worse).

More
5 years 2 months ago #225980 by Gordon
Stressed

Yes, ask them for one. Backdating one should not be a problem if they have seen you regularly.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #225983 by Stressed

Gordon wrote: Stressed

Yes, ask them for one. Backdating one should not be a problem if they have seen you regularly.

Gordon

Wish me luck then as it's a new doctors.

But I have regular repeat prescriptions

More
5 years 2 months ago #225986 by Gordon
Good luck

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.