× Members

Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

More
5 years 1 month ago #228327 by Stressed
Replied by Stressed on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(

Gordon wrote: Stressed

You cannot prepare for the UTT, it is totally dependant on what happens at your appeal hearing :)

However, you can prepare for your appeal, you have another opportunity to provide testimony and evidence. however, it is up to you whether you do this or not.

In a couple of weeks you should receive a copy of the DWP's submission to your appeal, you can prepare your own submission in response to this and to deal with any issues that you feel were unresolved from your MR.

As you have opted for a Paper hearing you will have one month from the date of the letter accompanying the DWP's submission for the Tribunal Service to receive yours.

Gordon

Thanks again Gordon.

I don't know what else I could give them or say that I haven't already sent in.

I'm sure my last appeal went to the upper tribunal that's why I'm already thinking this will be the same.

I recived another text from the DWP saying:

"We have sent your case to be heard by the Tribunal service who will contact you directly to tell you when it will be heard. You don't need to do anything now."

But I still haven't heard anything from esa about it being reinstated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228345 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Health Assessment (my journey) :-(
Stressed

It will take the DWP at least 7-10 days to reinstate your ESA payments. If you have not heard anything next week, then I would give them a call for an update.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stressed

More
5 years 1 month ago #228452 by Stressed

It will take the DWP at least 7-10 days to reinstate your ESA payments. If you have not heard anything next week, then I would give them a call for an update.

Gordon

Ok thanks, it's been about a week now so I'll leave it a bit longer.

Today I've recived a huge amount of documents from the dwp. I think it's the response they have sent the tribunal.
I havn t read it all but the first couple of pages seem to be speaking about the appeal I went through a few years ago when no had to have the assessment overturned by the upper tribunal.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228460 by Gordon
Stressed

Have a good read through it, your submission if you make one can respond to any issues that are raised by the DWP's one.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 month ago #228462 by Stressed

Have a good read through it, your submission if you make one can respond to any issues that are raised by the DWP's one.

Gordon

Thank you I will ;)

Is there any templates for how the submission should be laid out?

It's a bit strange that they are bringing up the fact I won a appeal with them by taking it to the upper tribunal as this only proves that they get things wrong and my conditions have only gotten worse since then.

More
5 years 1 month ago #228463 by Gordon
Stressed

Have a look in the MR and Appeal Submissions document in the ESA area.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.