× Members

Unexpected PIP review form received.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259188 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi phrank

We cannot give you any definite time frames as from what we are hearing from the forum is that it varies, we have heard from members of taking only a few days to many months for both paper based and telephone based re-assessments.

Sorry we can not give you a definitive answer.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259199 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi Gary,

Thanks for your reply. I should have guessed it really as everything is so up in the air.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259230 by phrank
Hi there,

Having already phoned the DWP about my latest review form, am I correct in saying that they will hold the records from my last PIP assessment?

The lady I spoke to did refer to them and read off some of the info so I just assumed so.

I really don't want to 'waffle' on and make my renewal form too complicated and easier for it to be read.

What is the best way of keeping it short and to the point?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259245 by phrank
Hi all,

I know all the mods are extremely busy but I don't appear to have received an answer to my previous post.

If it is me being impatient ( which it more than likely is) I apologise in advance.

Kind regards,

Phrank

More
2 years 11 months ago #259260 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi Phrank,

Hopefully this is a case of better late than never!

You are right that the DWP keep records from previous assessments, but you cannot assume that they will look at them as part of your review process.

If something is important for them to know about your condition and the way that it impacts on your Daily Living and/or Mobility then you should include it again. If you really cannot bring yourself to do this you could put something such as 'I suffer from ...., I put full details about this in my PIP2 form dated .... These details have not changed.'

Hope that helps,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259262 by phrank
Hi Catherine,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I do take your point. I really am struggling eith the form this time around. I keep chopping and changing things so perhaps I need to clear my mind, so to speak and start again with a fresh pair of eyes.

Kimd regards,

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.