× Members

Unexpected PIP review form received.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259872 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Well, looks like I'm in for the long haul.

A friend phoned for me today and spoke for me after I'd gone through DP etc.

The guy said it could be weeks or even months and my case had been sent to the assessment provider, something I was desperately trying to avoid after my last Atos experience.

Oh well, will see what happens and hope for the best - but if the going does get tough this time I will be bailing out as I haven't the strength to fight them this time.

Here's hoping,

Phrank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259883 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi phrank

As the saying says,'when the going gets tough the tough get going' so don't give up, we are here to help.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259886 by phrank
Hi Gary,

Thanks for that. I know you're here to help me and I am so grateful for that. Once I've slept on it I'm sure I'll feel different.

I might be getting a bit old, but I'm still a fighter in spite of what I posted earlier.

Rock on!

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 11 months ago #259892 by phrank
Slight correction to my last post, I meant 'i know you're here to help' the 'me' is probably a reflection on my selfish mood today.

Tomorrow's another day.

Sleep well everyone.

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259916 by phrank
Hi there,

One thing that has got me flummoxed was that 3 years ago I finished up getting my MP involved as when I phoned re my renewal I kept being told that it's not been actioned yet.

This dragged on for weeks until it was finally in the hands of the assessment provider.

This time round with a pandemic around it has been actioned within a few days and is now with the assessment provider in less than a week!

Can anyone see any sense in this or is it me?

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259921 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
It's not you Phrank. I'd say " no sense no feeling"!
Denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.