× Members

Unexpected PIP review form received.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259837 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi Bosely,

Firstly may I congratulate on your award, a very well,done I really am so pleased for you. Great stuff to read!

Yes, I'm sending my letter tomorrow special delivery like my form, it is expensive but it will calm my anxiety loads.

My bundle has current letters and one's going back over a decade. This shows consistency hence my reason.

I'm quietly hoping that I get an easier ride than my last review which had a really bad effect on my health and I am still not fully over it and perhaps never will be.

Kind regards,

Phrank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259839 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi phrank

Don't forget to follow with a phone call to the DWP after you have checked with Royal Mail that your letter has been received, I always note down time and who signed for it.

Good luck.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259845 by phrank
Hi Gary,

Thank you I was thinking of doing that. Only thing is my GP letter says that I shouldn't get a telephone assessment but paper based because of the way I am.

Would phoning make me look bad?

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259851 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
Hi phrank

You could get some to phone on your behalf, they will not be asking for data only to confirm that they have received your letter.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 11 months ago #259856 by phrank
Thanks Gary,

Will try to sort something out.

Regards,

Phrank.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259864 by Mrs Dottie
Replied by Mrs Dottie on topic Unexpected PIP review form received.
PS...I forgot to mention the phone call only lasted 31 minutes!!!

I've read stories of phone calls lasting hours.......

I'm beginning to wonder whether mine was what they call "soft touch" review, as it was the DWP lady who rang me, out of the blue, and NOT someone from Atos or Capita.?

Best wishes

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.