× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #240690 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

As I said earlier, assume the letters were not seen.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240692 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Yes I am, just thinking a third consultant letter might confuse them even more, but at least this one would have a different date whereas the first two had the same date. Maybe I should ask my consultant to refer to the previous letter that it seems they haven't seen. It is a shame really because although i had extra time to do the form, I still ran out of time and the last bit where I was going to add quotes referring to the evidence i did not get time to do.
I am still reluctant to ask my consultant for another letter but I guess i may kick myself later if i don't. Thank you

More
4 years 5 months ago #240743 by Perdita
With mixing with others, is the needing social support a majority of the time one, and the opd an always one please

More
4 years 5 months ago #240745 by Gordon
Cruella

I would take the Social Support as being the majority of days.

The OPD is more complex as the Descriptor uses the word "cannot" which would normally mean never but it is still liable to the reliability criteria, so I think you can argue that it is not never but the standard you would need to meet would be a lot higher then just the majority of days, if you were applying a percentage then 90% or even 95% might be applicable.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240746 by Perdita
So if you did not live alone and were comfortable with the person you lived with, but 99 percent of the time had opd with other people - do you think that would not count?

More
4 years 5 months ago #240748 by Gordon

Cruella wrote: So if you did not live alone and were comfortable with the person you lived with, but 99 percent of the time had opd with other people - do you think that would not count?

Yes.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.