× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 6 months ago #238940 by Perdita
PIP Text Message was created by Perdita
Hi. I sent my Review form off about a month ago. About a week ago, I got a text from DWP saying they had received it. Now I have another text that says
'We've received the written report of your PIP assessment. We will write to you once we've made a decision on your PIP'
Do you think this text means the medical assessors, ex Atos, have sent in a paper based assessment report to the DWP?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #238949 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

Yes, that is what it means.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
4 years 6 months ago #238956 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Am I allowed, if brave enough, to ask for this report to be sent to me now? I assume not?

More
4 years 6 months ago #238958 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

Just contact the DWP office dealing with your claim, you can ask for the assessment report its official name is a PA3.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #238987 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Thank you, is it usual to ask for it , do the dwp mind?
Can they tell you over the phone what it says?

More
4 years 6 months ago #238997 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Text Message
Hi Cruella

The DWP have no problems with people asking for the assessment report - a lot of people do so. Their lines are usually very busy, so I doubt the call-handler will have time to give you much information over the phone (but you can ask).

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.