× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #239049 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
I assume when enquiry line amend address all other offices see it, but the office dealing with my claim might just use the address on the report to send out the copy to me, rather than check the computer for any updated address.
So worried that people in my old house will get my report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239050 by Perdita
Okay, will stop worrying!
I rang up recently about my ESA assessment from early in the year, just telling you because i think you like an idea of success rates - I got two years in the support group

More
4 years 5 months ago #239345 by Perdita
Hi Gordon
My PIP review form I sent to DWP mid Sep, I had to speak to enquiry line today, the call handler said it would probably be another ten to twelve weeks before a decision is made. This may take me beyond the expiry date of my existing award. I know they can backdate the PIP payments, but if there is a temporary period between expiry of my award whilst waiting for my PIP review to be completed, when I am not actually receiving PIP - will this cause my SDP to be removed from my ESA? (I assume I cannot be forced onto UC in these circumstances)

More
4 years 5 months ago #239347 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

Your current award of PIP will stop on the current end date if no new Decision is made, if a new award is made then the award should start from the day after the current award ended.

If the current PIP award ends without a Decision then you lose entitlement to the SD Premium and you will need to inform the DWP office dealing with your ESA that you have no PIP award.

If you receive a PIP award with a Daily Living component then contact the ESA people again and you should receive payment of any missed SDP.

No, this will not trigger a transfer to UC.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
4 years 4 months ago #239589 by Perdita
Please, what is the longest it can take for a PA3 to come, if you know from feedback on the forum? (when having requested a copy with the enquiry line)

More
4 years 4 months ago #239590 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message

Cruella wrote: Please, what is the longest it can take for a PA3 to come, if you know from feedback on the forum? (when having requested a copy with the enquiry line)

It should only take 7-10 days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.