× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 6 months ago #239017 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Thank you, the enquiry line call centre guy said he had to ask the office dealing with my claim himself to send me the report, ie that I could not speak directly with the office dealing with my claim. He said the assessment report would take 14 days to get to me. Have I done all I can do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239029 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

As far as I can see, yes.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #239040 by Perdita
thank you, I did my change of address over the phone with the enquiry line separately a couple of weeks ago, do you think I can rely on this change of address getting back to the office dealing with my claim, only i am concerned that my previous address which was current when the medical assessment was done, might mean that the copy of PA3 might go to previous address by mistake.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239043 by Gordon
Cruella

You should have checked the address they have for you when you requested the report :(

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #239045 by Perdita
I checked the address with the enquiry line when i asked for the report, the enquiry line guy said he would contact the office dealing with my claim to send the report. But just concerned that the actual office dealing with my claim definitely has it.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239048 by Gordon
Cruella

They will use the address on the computer which you say you have checked so there should be no problem with sending you the report.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.