× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #239847 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Hi Gordon
Received the PA3, but in the list of evidence it lists psychiatrist letter, rather than letters. There were two so I have a feeling the assessor only saw one, because the much longer letter out of the two with most of my evidence is not referred to at all throughout the report. I don't know where to go from here.
The letter that the medical assessor may not have seen, has my consultant writing that I cannot cook from scratch or touch raw meat or veg even with gloves in, how I rely on ready meals etc. The medical assessor has given the needs prompting (will only be 2 points) for this activity. Do you think it should be the 4 points if they have read my consultant's comments above? My daily living will go from high to standard if the DM follows the medical assessor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239884 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

You need to cover two things; why prompting is insufficient to overcome your issues with raw ingredients and secondly to confirm that loathing. Refer back to the letter, there is no reason that I can see why it would not have been available if they were both sent at the same time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #239886 by Perdita
Hi Gordon, sorry if doubling up here, but I think maybe I did not submit my last post properly.
I received my PR3, still waiting on a Decision. Bit concerned because I think the medical assessor has overlooked, not seen a piece of evidence. On the evidence list it says psychiatrist letter rather than letters (there were two of them both same date but different). I numbered all the pages of my evidence submitted. Also there were no references in her report to the second psychiatrist letter at all, which is strange because that was full of evidence
The preparing food activity, I have been given prompting, my psychiatrist letter which I think the medical assessor has not seen, says all about my difficulties with this, how i cannot cook from scratch, touch raw veg, meat etc.
As it is with the medical assessors recommendations, I would be put down to standard daily living.
Should I contact the DWP and ask for a DM call back, or write a letter, about checking all my evidence ie both psychiatrists letters are on their system? To make sure they have all the pages
Should I point out specific bits if evidence from the second psychiatrist's letter that I think the medical assessor has not seen?
I don't know what to do. Not sure I can cope with going out to post a letter either
Should I act quickly and get a DM call back, or leave it alone
Or check with call centre enquiries that they have all my pages on the system?

More
4 years 5 months ago #239887 by Perdita
Sorry Gordon, what do you mean confirm that loathing?
Should I speak to DM or write please

More
4 years 5 months ago #239889 by Perdita
Both my consultant's letters had the same opening paragraph, assessor may have though one was a duplicate.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239892 by Perdita
i put down on the form that encouraging me to touch them would cause me more distress and make me less functional and more unable to complete task
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.