× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #239593 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Normal days or working days? I have been waiting thirteen days....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239602 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

I would have expected you to have received it by now so consider chasing the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
4 years 5 months ago #239638 by Perdita
Hi Gordon, was told today by call handler that they will no longer send out PA3s ahead of reaching a Decision. Was told my request for the copy two weeks ago had been put down as a task, but the task is on hold until there is a Decision.
Not been told this by previous two call handlers.
What do you think?

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #239651 by Gordon
Cruella

It's not impossible that the DWP has changed their policy on this but it would seem a bit late after six years for them to do so.

I would ring again, you may well get a different result speaking to another operator.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
4 years 5 months ago #239818 by Perdita
Fourth call handler told me third call handler was wrong about the change of policy in that you could not be sent PA3 until the Decision is made. Apparently according to fourth call handler the 'task' of sending me out the PA3 had not been picked up. I have been told a Case Manager/Person is now sending it. I hope they use my new address and not the one on the report, because call handler three told me government post does not get redirected. Is that correct do you know about government post not being redirected?
Plus, if and when I get the PA3, if I receive it before a Decision is made, can I send in further evidence as in clearer explanations or maybe challenges to the PA3, for the Decision Maker to act on prior to their Decision?

More
4 years 5 months ago #239819 by Gordon
Cruella

There may be an opportunity for you to contact the Decision Maker before the Decision is made, you will have to wait and see how long the report takes to arrive.

The following covers mail redirection

personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/...can-be-redirected%3F

Scroll down to the bottom there is a note about benefits.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.