× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #240491 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

It might be worth your asking your Consultant if a more strongly worded letter can be produced and then you can consider your options from there.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240517 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella, I had 0 points initially and now after tribunal I have 12 on both counts! I fought the prompting with food thing as I am exactly the same as you on that one and now they have given me the extra 2 points for assistance. DWP dug their heals on mobility, (well actually they phoned and offered 10 points mobility if I withdrew my appeal to tribunal), but I took the risk and now have 12 points on mobility. I was confident that I qualified. They wouldn't change the length of award, so I will be doing this again in 15 months.

BTW I did the tribunal on paper.

Good luck. :)

More
4 years 5 months ago #240571 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Thank you Mosala, congratulations, shame about the length of your Award though, it is so hard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala

More
4 years 5 months ago #240574 by Perdita
Hi, I was put through to a DM/Case Worker from the Call Centre, but the DM was not from the office who deal with my claim. Can I ask to speak to the office dealing with my claim, or is it not permitted in case you speak to the DM who actually did the Award?

More
4 years 5 months ago #240579 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

You can ask but most DMs do not want to speak to the claimant.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #240582 by Perdita
My Award is dated the 8th. Would it have definitely been done by the DM that day. The DM I spoke to on Friday (not from the office dealing with my claim) said my letter about missed evidence by the medical assessor with my request for the DM to read the evidence the assessor had missed before doing the Award ,was received the same day that the decision was made. (the call centre said my letter was received 5th). Also on the 5 th I asked the Call Centre to message the DM that I had written a letter and to view it before making a decision.
I don't suppose if this message that should have been showing on the computer on the 5th, seemingly overlooked by the DM, means that they can review the Award without an MR?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.