× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #241063 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
My consultant is keen for me to hear the explanation before we think about further evidence from him. Trying the call centre again to check that the status of the task is still outstanding, can the call centre do anything to prompt the department who should be calling back with the explanation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241064 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

They can give them a nudge but it still relies on the person actually seeing it and they're having the time/inclination to phone.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #241066 by Perdita
I just got transferred to a DM from a different office dealing with my claim, she said there are no notes asking for an explanation and that I have been registered for a MR. I have on every phone call made it clear that I am not asking for a MR at this stage, She is looking into it and calling back. I am so fed up with it all, how do I prove I have not asked for a MR. She is saying the 27th date is the date the MR has to be looked at by. I have not asked for an MR at all, and would be sending extra evidence if I was to.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241069 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

I don't see why they should not accept your word but your phone calls should have been recorded.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #241077 by Perdita
Now,I have had a phone call back, that the explanation request was labelled MR, but not in fact registered for MR. The explanation request I was told is probably 'in a queue somewhere' . I feel like giving up, looks like I have waited a week for nothing and that the explanation is not coming. It is exasperating, This last lady, I asked what she was writing exactly, but she planned to write notes after the phone call. Feel like I need to check what has been written.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241105 by Perdita
So, the lady today seemed to think both assessor and dm had missed a whole attachment of evidence ie my consultant's main letter (received by dwp with everything else) - can this not be classed as a mistake and they revise the decision without MR? I'm not disputing their judgement. Sorry, in so much pain and so stressed and confused by the dwp

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.