× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #241169 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

Yes, they would still be revising the original Decision and substituting their own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241171 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Ok, thank you,
I have spoken with my consultant regarding further evidence explaining prompting insufficient for preparing food and for mixing. He agreed that prompting would not be sufficient to enable me to do the food prep etc during this conversation over the phone.(and said he really expected me to be awarded the highest PIP) So is supportive. He said to email him should I need this further evidence. I am just concerned about evidence requested by myself, to doctors in writing, requesting specific evidence such as this, that if I ended up having to appeal - wouldn't the DWP say I had prompted the doctor to write the evidence with my email and then the dwp get any such evidence rejected?

More
4 years 5 months ago #241195 by Gordon
Cruella

Doctors and Consultants don't do what their patients say, they do what they want to do and say what they want to say, if you Consultant did not think that you met the criteria then, believe me, they would not be saying that you did.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #241247 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Yesterday, I was transferred to another Case Manager, I brought up how the previous DM had said that frozen vegetables counted as fresh, and I said how there is no peeling, chopping involved with frozen veg ie no preparation. However, this CM rather took the wind out of my sails because this CM said that they treat bagged frozen vegetables as an aid!! Therefore, if you cannot touch, peel , chop fresh vegetables and instead use frozen vegetables that you score only 2 points. (ie the aids 2 points). Again, surely not?

More
4 years 5 months ago #241290 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic PIP Text Message
You don't need to put it in writing, (for DWP to see). Just give Consultant the verbal nod. You have already told him what you need. Poor you - you are really going through it. DWP don't understand their own rules!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Perdita

More
4 years 5 months ago #241303 by Gordon
Cruella

Even if they did then this does not deal with your being unable to handle meat.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.