× Members

PIP Text Message

More
4 years 5 months ago #241109 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Text Message
Cruella

Yes, they can but you will have to wait and see what happens.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #241110 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic PIP Text Message
Would the person who would possibly have the power to revise a decision without a MR should it be clear to the dwp that they had made a mistake such as completely overlooking some evidence have to be a DM from the office dealing with our claim?

More
4 years 5 months ago #241111 by Gordon
Cruella

All things are possible but that does not mean that any of them will occur, you are seeking reassurance on something that is completely out of your control, you really need to accept this and wait for the DWP to do whatever it is they are going to do.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 5 months ago #241113 by Perdita
What I mean is, I keep getting transferred to decision making people that are not the office dealing with my claim. Should I insist on getting to speak to the office dealing with my claim?

More
4 years 5 months ago #241115 by Gordon
Cruella

Decisions do not have to be made in the office dealing with your claim administratively, they can literally be made anywhere in the UK.

Gordon

More
4 years 5 months ago #241127 by Perdita
Is it possible to get to speak to a senior DM over the phone?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.